Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yet again, I learned a new trick!


Notice that no one is holding me up in this picture. Pretty cool huh? I just started doing this a few days ago (Monday, for those of you are keeping track). I can't wait to show off this weekend when Mama and Daddy and me are up at Great-Auntie Joan and Great-Uncle Craig's up by some big mountain I've never been to. We're going up to see them, Great-Auntie Sue, Uncle Ian, Auntie Sara, and my very favorite cousin in the whole entire world Henry. Maybe I'll try to help Henry learn how to smile....but he probably already knows how to do that because he's a super-genius. Maybe I'll babble with him to help him learn how to do that. I'll let you all know how the weekend is after we get back. I'm pretty darn excited.

Also, this morning my Daddy had to get up with me when I woke up (after nine hours of sleep mind you) because my Mama was feeling too tired. Daddy gave me a bottle because I was starving, and I held it all by myself. It got a little too hard at the end, and Daddy had to help me hold it so I wasn't drinking a lot of air, but I did a really good job with most of it. Who knew that being a baby involved so much learning and trying new things.

0 comments: