Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Baby Cousin Henry

I just got back from two days down in Raymond visiting my baby cousin Henry. I find him fascinating. The whole time I was visiting him I was just hanging out in my Mama's arms staring at him. He cries a lot and it confuses me. I just want him to be happy and stop crying. I also find his hands and feet fascinating, because they're pretty much as big as mine (Mama thinks they're a little bigger, but what does she know). He does tend to spit up a lot. He spits up enough that when I was over there I even had to join in the fun (and I never spit up)! He is really cute and really soft and I really like to hold his hands. Mama likes to hold him too, but it makes me jealous. I brought him some new clothes and I think he likes them. He can't talk yet, but he told me with his eyes. I also brought him all of my old swaddler sleeping suits and I think it's funny that he wears the ones with butterflies and pink/purple polka dots on them. He doesn't care because he's just a baby. As you can see, I really really like him a whole lot. I can't wait until we're able to play games together and play tricks on our parents (but mostly on Uncle Ian because my Mama thinks that will be funny and I think that Auntie Sara will agree). Oh, here's a picture of him when he was just a few days old. We took a bunch of pictures while I was down there, but they're on Auntie Sara's phone so my Mama can't post them.

0 comments: