Saturday, July 26, 2008

PEAS!!!!!

For those of you who know my Mama well, you will appreciate that I had peas for brunch this morning and loved them. I still prefer applesauce, but peas are a close second. So far I've tried a few different foods, and I think I like them all. Peaches, mashed potatoes, and watermelon are all good.....but that little bit of Thin Mint Blizzard that Lindsey let me try when I was in Raymond was the absolute best.

Next week I'm going to go camping to Baker Lake with my Mama, Daddy, Grandma Mimi, Grandma Diane and Grandpa Dean (along with a bunch of other people my family know). I'm pretty excited about hanging out on the beach and sleeping in a tent. I'm also looking forward to sitting around staring at the fire. It's just so bright and pretty. I'll let you all know how it goes.

0 comments: