Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm free.....sort of

Just yesterday I had yet another doctor's appointment. They took some more pictures of my hips, then the doctor told us that they were perfectly normal. Hurray! I have to wear my harness for another month or so (however long Mama and Daddy can handle up to one month, according to the doctor), but I am supposed to be out of it for 3-4 hours each day. This means I can change my clothes every day, which is nice because I tend to get dirty. I can have a bath more than once a week, and I don't have to wear that hot harness during these really hot days. Mama said one day we'll even go swimming together! As soon as we got home from the doctor Mama and Daddy took the harness and I got to stretch my legs for a really long time. I was a little confused at first, but then I got really excited about it. They took about a billion pictures of me wearing only my diaper. I even got to sleep without my harness on last night. It was a little weird, but really cool and comfortable. I've been a bit crabby at my Mama because she put the harness back on this morning, but I suppose I'll forgive her. I really tried to talk to her about my feelings, but I could only get vowels out. She didn't understand, which really made me mad. I suppose I should start working on communicating better. Words are hard though. I'd rather play that work on learning how to talk.

0 comments: