Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Better late than never

Right? So it's been quite a while since I posted on here, and rather than bore you with page upon page of updates I'll just give you the highlights. I also posted a bunch of new pictures of my photo website, but since Daddy can't view them at work I'll put some of the best ones on here too. Hi Daddy!


So since last summer tons of stuff happened. Fall was fantastic. I got to be a crow for Halloween (Mama made my costume, and I loved it). Daddy was a crow also. Here's a picture of us crow kissing. We went trick or treating in Mill Creek and I got a ton of candy. Everyone loved my costume too, so that made me feel good.





Then, the next month, it snowed. A lot. It was so much fun to play in, although I think Mama and Daddy didn't really like driving in it very much. Oh well, I thought it was great. We went all the way up to Bellingham to spend Thanksgiving with Grandma Vicki's family, and it was a blast. The
older boys were really fun to play with, and I even held my own when they got a little rowdy. Here's a picture of me playing in the snow.




Then I started my soccer classes. Luckily it was inside, since it was really cold and rainy most days. I had a blast. Sometimes I was really good at little kicks, and sometimes I wanted nothing to do with the ball, but I was always really good at hard kicks into the goal. I got to go for six whole classes, and I even got to wear shin guards!

Then this awesome thing called Christmas happened! This great guy named Santa Claus brought me a bunch of gifts, and my whole family got together to open even more gifts from everyone else. It was amazing! Even Henry and Nora got to come to our house for three whole days. We had a ton of fun the whole time. I think Henry is the best cousin ever, and I really enjoyed playing with him. We even got to have a tree in our house that I helped Mama and Daddy decorate, and we got to put lights on the outside of our house. I really enjoyed driving around with Mama and Daddy sometimes to look at the lights on everyone else's houses too. It was fantastic. I visited Santa at the children's museum before Christmas and told him what I wanted. I forget what I told him, but he brought me a great grocery store. I have played with it almost every day since then. I got a bunch of other presents too, but the grocery store is my favorite.

Since then it's been rather relaxed around our house. It snowed again, and I have been spending time with my friends, but really I've most enjoyed relaxing with Mama and Dadddy.

As far as things I love to do now, I mostly love to sing and dance. I make up songs all the time, and I still am singing a lot of Christmas songs. I love anything that plays music for me to dance too, and I especially love watching myself dance in the mirror or on the TV when Mama hooks up the Kinect. I love playing with Darby, although that mostly means I love jumping and lying on her until she gets fed up and runs away to hide. Then I chase her all around the house. It's pretty fun. I also really like doing puzzles. Real, grown-up puzzles even! Well, Mama says they're for little kids, but they look just like grown-up puzzles. Just a few days ago I got my first chore chart, and now I get to help Mama do things around the house to get smiley face stickers. If I do all my chores for the whole week I get a special prize. It's pretty great. I think it means I'm a big girl. Also, I don't wear diapers anymore, and I can open doors and come out of my bedroom when I wake up, so I guess I am officially a big girl.

0 comments: