Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Holy Cow I've blogged a lot today

I thought I should fill everyone in on the new things I'm learning.

Walking: I've been taking more and more steps every day. I'm a little bit hesitant sometimes because I'm tired of falling, but I'm working on it. I like to walk on hard floors better than on carpet, but I'll get there eventually.

Talking: I haven't said any real words yet, but I really like to copy what my Mama and Daddy say. I try to say "Hi" a lot, but it doesn't come out quite right. I also like to scream still, but I'm working on turning it into singing. If Mama or Daddy sing something I like to try to sing it back to them. It's pretty fun.

Pointing: Did you know that pointing is really cool? I point to everything I see, especially if it makes noise or moves. I also like to point to pictures in the books I read with Mama and Daddy. They always tell me what I'm pointing at, so I'll keep learning new words I can't say quite yet.

Eating: I've been finding some pretty tasty things on the floor lately, including paper and wrappers. Mama and Daddy usually take it away before I can swallow it, but sometimes I am faster than they realize.

Musical Inclinations: My new favorite move is to roll my hands like when we sing "The Wheels on the Bus." I'm not quite there yet, but I do my best. I also really like to clap and dance when there's music playing.

That's about it.

0 comments: